The firm’s long-standing immigration practice covers the full range of both employment-based and family-based immigration matters. We have assisted several skilled workers placed at Fortune 500 companies in obtaining work visas (H-1B visas), and multinational corporations bringing in intra-company transferees (L-1 visas). We are also skilled in labor certifications (PERM) and employment based green card petitions. As part of our services to employers, we advise on matters including I-9 compliance and DOL audits. CMR Law Group zealously represents businesses, families, and individuals across the U.S. and Canada, as well as countries all over the world including India, Ireland, Mexico, Pakistan, Poland and the United Kingdom.
CMR Law Group attorneys have expertise in a wide array of immigration matters, including but not limited to, the following:
* Naturalization Process (U.S. Citizenship) cases
Employment-Based Visa Petitions
· Aliens of Extraordinary Ability
· Advanced Degree Professionals
· Labor Certification Applications (PERM)
· Immigrant Petition for Alien Workers
· Permanent Residence Applications for Alien Workers
· Exchange Visitors
· International Business Executives and Managers and Transferees
· H-1B Professionals and H4 (dependents)
· L-1 Intracompany Transfer Visa and L-2 (dependents)
· O-1 Artists and Others of Extraordinary Ability
· P-1 Athlete or Member of Athletic Team
· NAFTA/TN North American Free Trade Agreement cases
Family-Based Immigrant and Non-immigrant Visa Petitions
· Permanent Residence Applications for family members both in, and outside the U.S.
· Alien Relative Petitions
· Fiancé Petitions
· Consular Processing for Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visas
· Applications for Removal of Conditions
· Advance Parole/Permission to Travel
· Employment Authorization
· Document Replacement: Alien Registration Card, Naturalization Certificate, etc.
These are only a few of the services that we offer. Our staff is also multilingual, with members who speak French, Hindi, Spanish and Urdu.